Marketing Manager - Accelerator Business
Dynamic and lean team.
About Our Client
Indonesia has seen the vast growth of technology and the digital space, and such, one of our clients has decided to strengthen their business by looking to bring in a highly-seasoned marketing manager to join their business at the soonest. A renowned international players, they are one of the few accelerator businesses that is in the midst of aggressively building and growing their presence to dominate the industry in Indonesia.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing and the Country Director of Indonesia, you will be responsible to lead the whole marketing activities in Indonesia. Being part of the team, you are required to design and develop company strategies for marketing and managing the execution. Other responsibilities include:
- Leading the marketing team in order to accelerate the business and ensuring that strategies are being aligned with both local and regional guidelines.
- Planning and implementing all online and offline marketing campaigns in line with marketing strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications, writing and editing content for articles.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, setting social media and coordinating the PR.
- Developing 360 integrated marketing strategy, including both traditional and online media.
- Managing social media, includes Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Directing product development, communication, media, digital, social media campaign, lead generation, revenue retention and growth.
- Conceptualizing video content and producing them.
- Designing and developing marketing strategies for Indonesia.
- Working closely with PR and digital marketing to create massive brand awareness via online and offline channels.
- Developing short-term and long-term plans and budgets for overall marketing programs to be in line with the company's objectives.
- Managing the marketing budget, and overseeing potential regional marketing operations.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in marketing, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the technology industry. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the marketing field, with MNC and starts-up experience is preferred.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility, and the ability to manage a team of at least five people.
- Excellent communicator who is able to managed multiple stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.