Marketing Lead - Global Consulting Firm
Network with media.
About Our Client
With presence in over 40 countries in 80 locations, our client is truly global in its reach and a strong presence in Southeast Asia. Our client is considered one of the most prestigious consulting firms globally. And to strengthen their brand presence, they are looking to bring on board a marketing manager to join their team in Indonesia.
Reporting directly to the Southeast Asia Regional Marketing, this key position will be responsible for our client
- Managing media relations, creating platforms and organizing events for sharing the client
- Developing external affair strategies together with the marketing team.
- Designing and implementing proactive external affairs and public relations tactics to promote and enhance our client
- Creating compelling messaging and differentiated positioning to influence media.
- Maintaining and interacting with internal and external team, consultants.
- Establishing, implementing and developing processes which could improve the business whenever necessary.
- Ability to work independently in Indonesia and be the key spokesperson for marketing / PR related activities.
- Carry out media engagement for in Indonesia, and across SEA media who are based in Indonesia.
- Developing and preparing pitches feature stories, preparing press-release and other written material.
- Acting as a point of contact for all global and APAC media relations initiatives.
- Supporting the regional marketing team in executing local alumni relations initiatives including events.
The Successful Applicant
Strong communication and English (written and spoken) is a must for this role. And track records showing excellent media management skills have to be demonstrated. Other requirements are:
- At least 8 years of working experience in marketing, public relations, communications or similar capacity of a professional services firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and to take ownership until completion.
- Bachelor degree or advance degree in Marketing or Business or relevant field study.
- Excellent track records in media management skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and to thrive in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Strong business acumen to be updated about the business trends across South East Asia
- Travelling frequently across Indonesia, and SE Asia.
What's on Offer
- Working with an international company and international colleagues
- Excellent remuneration package that commensurate with experience