Marketing Director - Surabaya - Building Material Manufacturing
Key commercially focused role
Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Building Material Manufacturing company in Surabaya, Indonesia. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Marketing Director who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the overall direction, strategy, planning and execution for the company's
- Marketing, Sales & Distribution operations, consistent with The Company Vision, Mission, and Strategies.
- Provide leadership, direction, expertise and support for all Marketing, Sales & Distribution and related operations and activities.
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies and plans to achieve targeted product positioning and awareness, together with achieving excellent customer services, sales revenue and bottom-line profit.
- Develop and implement Sales & Distribution strategies and plans to achieve targeted sales volume and pricing, and market coverage and penetration.
- Develop and implement logistics and distribution strategies and plans to ensure complete on-time, accurate and cost effective deliveries and distribution.
- Develop and implement nationwide distribution channels, distributors, retailers, modern market outlets, outlets and depots for effective Sales and Distribution of the products.
- Ensure that the Marketing, Sales & Distribution capabilities and capacities meet and/or exceed the customer requirements and expectations for product performance, innovation and pricing.
- Ensure that The Marketing, Sales & Distribution is sufficiently staffed and manned, with competent, qualified, and resourceful personnel.
- Work closely with the CEO, and other Senior Management team on plans and strategies, product innovations, customer excellence, goals, and company's strategic plans and implementations.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Surabaya we are looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 15 years experience in Building Material and related industries
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences in Director position
- Excellent knowledge and experience in handling logistical and delivery requirements
- A People's person, with the abilities to develop relationships and friendship translating to loyal and keen customers.
- Good command of Indonesian and English Languages, written and spoken, with good command of spoken Mandarin Language.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience