Market Research Manager
Leading Online Startup
Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded across Southeast Asia, our client is a well-known start-up brand across the region. Known for their dynamic culture, be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market, all while wearing t-shirts and jeans on a casual Friday!
- Be responsible for driving acute understanding of our consumers as well as partners across all the countries that we operate in
- Monitor and report all marketing effectiveness and brand tracking, pairing with the analytics reporting that comes from the performance marketing and data teams
- Initiate and scale innovative qualitative and analytical research techniques focusing on segmentation, attitude and usage studies, pricing, and marketing effectiveness
- Manage research agency vendors
- Partner with key country teams to drive insight for business areas with larger challenges, helping them find the keys to their growth
- Design questionnaires and discussion guides, interpret data, write reports and communicate actionable recommendations across all levels of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have prior experience in consumer research, consulting, marketing strategy or related roles will be a huge plus.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong problem definition and solution skills, combined with an intellectual curiosity and love of learning
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills
What's on Offer
With offices across Southeast Asia, get ready to explore our business and meet new people across the region. Additionally, our young and dynamic culture is a place known for exciting collaboration looking to shape and change the technology scene.