Manufacturing Manager - National Apparel Firm
Part of a fast growing ecommerce business
Profitable and stable business organization
About Our Client
A rising brand with presence throughout Indonesia through their major online marketplace presence, their consumer products are one of the sought items in its industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth for their plant, and during this time we are looking for a highly experienced Apparel Manufacturing Manager to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the Director of the firm and the role will be responsible for several experienced, active, and young professionals reporting to you. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the continuous improvement and cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components.
- Key member of the senior management team (Directors)
- Site OH&S responsibility.
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Coordination between production, merchandising, and sampling departments.
on for the business.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced apparel manufacturing manager professional with determination of running a plant well maintained. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 20 years of experience in a textile/apparel manufacturing firm
- Ability to communicate in English well.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing a plant in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for Indonesia's fastest growing online marketplace firm
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.