Managing Director - Health Care Tech - Jakarta
Newly set up company.
About Our Client
With the largest population in SE Asia, but limited quality health care, our client had decided to bring on board a managing director who will be able operate its newly start up business.
Our client believes that their business will provide Indonesians with the access to educate the customers with the importance of health-care through digitalization
Reporting to the founders, you will be responsible to lead this new business in Indonesia. Being part of the team, you are required to and help to coordinate all the different functions to meet our client's growth targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, analysing and executing growth opportunities within the company.
- Developing KPI oriented campaigns with the team.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights.
- Driving the operational and commercial part of the business.
- Developing and managing business partnerships that will extend the business' distributions, reach and awareness through different partnerships (pharmaceutical, insurance, health-care providers).
- Overseeing the initiation and implementation of branding and acquisition campaigns on both offline and online channels.
- Leading the consumer research on the current and prospective consumers on their health priorities, and users behaviors.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Providing short-term and long-term outlook, and providing best recommendations to grow the business unit.
- Building, recruiting and working in close coordination with other business units (IT, HR, Finance, Commercial team, psychologists, fitness coaches, and medical doctors) to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
- Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit who is an Indonesian. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the general management, or business development, particularly in the enterprise (B2B market).
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must. Preference of bachelor degree from analytics disciplines, or medical-related discipline would be highly preferred.
- Experience with start-ups is a plus.
- International exposure (education or working) is a plus, and would be highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with the leadership team.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.