- Save Job
- Email Job
- FSAI Certification
- Large life insurance company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading life insurance company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Manager/Head/VP IFRS who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Respond to inquiries and maintain effective relationships with OJK and all relevant external stakeholders.
- Forecast premiums and losses, and assessing the expected variability in those forecasts.
- Maintain the feedback loop and provision of information and analysis between the pricing, reserving and business planning processes.
- Conduct indications analysis to assess and forecast impacts of product, market, and economic changes on profitability and rate need.
- Effectively communicate results of analysis to peers and senior management across the organization, both in writing and in presentations.
- Maintain an external network within the Insurance industry to track emerging trends and approaches to business issues.
- Working closely with Underwriters to develop rating models and methods and reviewing the pricing and structure of larger and/or more unusual risks.
- Quantify the technical adequacy of rates required to meet returns on capital.
- Conduct data collection for regular reporting to AAUI and OJK, as well as internal reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Fellow Society of Actuaries of Indonesia (FSAI).
- In-depth understanding of actuarial technical foundation and life insurance products.
- Experience in the pricing / valuation of insurance products and valuation of technical reserves.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders - BOC, BOD, Department Heads, and the Regulator.
- Sound understanding of local regulations in life Insurance industry.
- Strong business acumen and commercial insight.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to manage a process and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa - speaking and writing.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading life insurance company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
- Exposure on the IFRS 17
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8865
- Banking & Financial Services
- Sub Sector
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Gustav Fierdaus
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8865
- Job Reference