- Save Job
- Email Job
- Hiring from Consultant to Principal Level.
- Highly competitive.
About Our Client
Management Consulting Firm
You will be based out of Jakarta office, and you will be working directly with clients from both local and global brands. You will be involved in projects from market entry, due diligence, and strategic transformation. With their presence across multiple cities, our client will be investing in your professional development.To prove their commitment in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in a highly seasoned professional with combined academic excellence and strong consulting experience to join their Jakarta team. They are recruiting across mid-level: from consultant, manager to principal level.
As a management consultant, the selected candidate is expected to analyze, provide strategies and to implement the tailor-made solutions. For the manager level and above, you are required to lead by example, and expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships while working in a team.Other responsibilities include:
- Working with colleagues and clients from various range of industries and business sectors across the world.
- Consulting and managing the day-to-day direction of a client project and to ensure that the project is on track.
- Delivering superior and impactful end products and solutions to the client while adhering to the budgets and schedules.
- Building and shaping the expertise and approaches to come up with the tailor-made solutions for the clients.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing the solutions in order to deliver sustainable results.
- Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry knowledge.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the development of opinion pieces on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought leadership.
- Proactively introducing new strategies that fits the requirement from the clients.
If you are manager / principal you will also be expected to:
- Structure, lead and managing a team of consultants (regional and globally).
- Participate in building opportunities, recruiting, training and mentoring team members.
- Managing all aspects of the projects, including building and developing relationships with various stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English, and comes from excellent track records To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major from Tier 1 university only. Do not apply if you are not from top university. An advanced degree or MBA from global top schools is highly preferred.
- Proficient in team management, in both a remote and on-site model with global teams.
- Preferred if you have worked for at least 3 years in other global management consulting firms.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in reputable company, with strong achievement.
- Do not apply if you have more than 15 years working experience!
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work in a reputable company
- Promising prospects for career growth
- Dynamic culture and the ability to travel regionally and globally
- Excellent training and development
- Executive Search
- Sub Sector
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Business Services
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Imeiniar Chandra
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8832
- Job Reference