Maintenance & Reliability Manager - Global Consumer Firm
A multinational firm with worldwide presence
Challenging rewarding working environment
About Our Client
A global player company with decades of experience in the consumer business, the business is constantly gearing forward for a market leadership dominance. During this exciting time we are looking for a Maintenance & Reliability Manager for a factory plant in East Java, invigorating the existing team and assisting to improve the overall production of the firm.
This role will report to the Plant Manager of the firm and with sizeable subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintenance function, with direct reports of maintenance team leaders and reliability engineers.
- Manage maintenance budget.
- Meet business objectives for plant reliability.
- Deliver improvements in plant reliability through implementation of world class maintenance techniques including TPM, RCM.
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Contribute positively to maintenance system and the spare parts management.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Production Manager, Quality Manager and Logistics Manager as peers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced managerial maintenance professional to be based in East Java, with an eye for good maintenance practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in delivering maintenance strategies.
- Experienced leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives.
- Results focus - sets clear goals and provides plans to deliver.
- Leads improvement programs with world-class maintenance techniques including TPM & RCM.
- Business systems - familiar with being hands on and exposure to ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in East Java
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.