Maintenance Planner Manager
Handling Market Big Player Clients
About Our Client
We are partnering with one of our largest food processing services company and we are currently reviewing resumes for a Maintenance Planner in to be placed in Jakarta.
- Understand priorities of unplanned work, converted to planned work to ensure the team is working on priorities to prevent real time repeat failures in some countries
- Ensure weekend planning has been vetted with Reliability Engineering Manager while receiving input from technicians. This will ensure we focus on priorities that will ensure maximum equipment uptime.
- Analyzes maintenance performance metrics such as: Planned vs. completed work, accuracy of work plan estimates (time, labor, and materials), percent work orders awaiting scheduling, schedule compliance, overtime, contracted maintenance costs, overdue work orders, and returned work orders in order to improve work planning and reviews analysis and recommends corrective action with Maintenance Manager.
- All planned-predictive-pm work must be visible and updated regularly to ensure the plant is clear on pending backlogs, and status of workload.
- Ensure accurate representation of continuous improvement works orders are documented accurately.
- Identifies and obtains necessary materials, work instructions, manuals, appropriate tools, etc. to execute the planned work order.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must have minimum 4 years of manufacturing experience in a technical position within maintenance, HVAC, Steam and Hot Water Systems, controls, electrical or mechanical.
- Experience in the following categories, maintenance / facilities / machine shop / electrical / PDM or HVAC.
- Minimum: 1 to 3 years of experience in the use of personal computers and related software including; Excel, Word, Access, and SAP.
- Good organizational & time management skills, able to work quickly and under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and quality conscious.
- Previous scheduling experience
- Must be able to speak english fluently
Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Word, SAP
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity with international exposure
- Working in multinational cultural and professional work ethic