Logistics Staff (Jakarta-MNC Start Up)
Guaranteed career progression
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a start up company and has been a market leader in the distribution of fresh products in Indonesia. The company is looking to expand their business and operations department in Indonesia
- Handling Indonesian customs clearance, dealing with any troubles, identifying root causes for the troubles, and carrying out countermeasures.
- Visiting warehouse of the logistics company, and checking operation and providing them with improvement points in terms of QCD.
- Conducing Stock-take at warehouse (schedule work plan, monitor progress, edit inventory data, countermeasure for inventory loss).
- Making the logistics budget by half fiscal year and enhancing accuracy of the budget, while communicating with corporate planning and merchandizing divisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience about Indonesia customs regulations and importing documents/process. It is highly evaluated if he/she has dealt with apparel import.
- Experience as a logistics manager in Indonesia, who lead and developed logistics team members, and made outstanding achievement in some logistics projects.
- Working experience of dealing with the logistics company
- Background in retail business or EC business would be advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Guaranteed career progression within the company
- Very good remuneration package offered to successful candidate
- Opportunity for international trainings