Logistics Manager-Jakarta-Oil Palm Plantation (Upstream)
Attractive remuneration package
Strong and clear career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing business in its industry in Southeast Asia. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business as a Logistic Manager.
- Controlling and monitoring CPO lodged into the factory
- Controlling cargo delivered to minimize oil losses and quality losses
- Monitoring and seeking of mobilization tranport by land transport or sea transport
- Searching the source of transportir oil (CPO and Palm Oil)
- Negotiating, dealing a good price deal transportir
- Arranging payment
- Arranging all the document due to the purchasing contract
- Monitoring and controlling cargo delivered of shipment
- Handling export import document
- Handling local document
- Arranging shipping schedule and assuring goods delivered
- Handling insurance marine cargo
- To monitor, analyze, and develop action plans to improve inbound/outbound ground transportation (for raw materials, finished products, equipments, agri-inputs, etc), warehousing, shipping, bulking, and related documentation for the current upstream (i.e. plantations) operations and for future downstream operations.
- Building relationships and contacts within the industry such as ports, customs officials, shipping and freight forwarders, transport service providers, barge and tanker operators, shipping brokers, surveyors, bulking operators and other key officials.
- Develop service level agreements with all suppliers and to implement effective supplier management programs.
- To develop cost effective strategies for the shipping of bulk oil from present/future plantations in Kalimantan and other locations (both domestics and international markets).
- Assist the plantation team in new projects in terms of logistic operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Has experience 5-8 years
- Bring experience in Oil Palm Plantation
- Proficiency in Computer application (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Ms. powerpoint)
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Clear and strong career path within the industry
- Various international exposure
- Leading multinational oil palm industry