Logistics Manager - Danau Toba
Trucking, Shipping expert
Managing big team and operations
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable global organization with expertise in Fishery and production. They are interested to bring on board a Logistics Manager to be part of the Supply Chain Operations.
- Responsible for all transportation needs for the operations and manufacturing process.
- Managing a large team of operators and drivers.
- Managing large fleet of trucking and shipping.
- Be a good team player when coordinating with the manufacturing and supply chain team.
- Leadership for the team.
- Managing logistics assets and maintenance for proper longevity.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in Logistics and warehousing.
- Experienced managing a large fleet of assets.
- Understand business process and importance of on time delivery.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and management skills needed for a complex manufacturing process.
- Ability to accept challenge and be a good problem solver.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Be part of a large and thriving organisation.