- Chemical Trading Background
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a growing chemical distribution company. A very well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Logistics and Customer Service Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of Logistics, Warehouse, Exim, Procurement and Customer Service and identifying training needs
- Monitor the Customer Service Team to support the business managing customer orders and complaints and managing inventory.
- Driving process improvement and liaise with Operations Department to ensure services are in compliance with Company's standard
- Identify and implement improvement processes and initiatives in order to maximize efficiency and streamline processes
- Control budget and margin through close monitoring of costs and sales prices
- Supplier Management - including regular reports and meetings with suppliers
- Developing tools to inform the relevant Business Unit Manager(s) and back office of the price model, freight rates, WH cost, administration cost, etc. linked to supply chain operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience to lead Logistics/Customer Service in MNC especially in Non-Principal Chemical Distributor
- Competencies required: leadership skills, dealing with ambiguity, adapting to change, priority setting, collaboration, influential, innovative, simplicity
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in both local and English languages
- Proven track record in strategic agility and operational excellence
- Highly organized, hands-on, able to work well under stress, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of the business growth
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment