Legal Translator - International Law Firm
Work together with global partners
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading international law firm globally. Their practice group varies from Corporate Matters, Infrastructure, Energy, to Banking and Finance. They have been in Indonesia for about 5 years and is expanding their business and aiming to become the leading international law firm in Indonesia as well.
- Translate legal documents from Indonesian to English and vice versa.
- Keep records and maintain database of legal documents.
- Assist in the understanding of the translated documents by researching and defining legal terms.
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phrases to find the correct legal related translation.
- Support lawyers in their daily operation with regards to updated regulations, locally and internationally.
- Inform lawyers of the changes in translated legal documents.
- Proofreading and editing final translated and edited documents.
- Providing grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from a top tier university.
- Certification in English-Indonesian translation.
- Very good English and Indonesian speaking skill.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office programmes, and excellent ability to perform web searches.
- Familiar with legal terms.
- Have the experience working in an international environment.
- Excellent communication and research skills
What's on Offer
- Work in a well-known international law firm
- Good remuneration
- Work together with global partners