- Multinational real estate giant
- Progressive career path
About Our Client
Multinational real estate company with business across the US, United Kingdom and pivotal Asian countries like Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, China and Vietnam. For 120 years, the company continues to be major player in the urban development, and now ready to take on the country of economic powerhouse, Indonesia, to grow the business.
- Provide day to day legal support and general legal advice to the management and projects companies on corporate matters that across all departments and functions, to avoid and mitigate unwanted legal risks;
- Draft, review and/or negotiate commercial contracts/agreements or other legal documents, issue legal opinions etc;
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations, draft necessary resolution, internal policies, guidelines, other documents to ensure the business operation of the holding company and project companies are in compliance with Indonesian law & regulation;
- Coordinate and liaise with external lawyers, notaries and government authorities when necessary;
- Support company secretary function, prepare and record meeting minutes of shareholders' meetings;
- Maintain and proper file corporate agreements, power of attorneys and other legal documents;
- Other legal related duties per assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Law from a reputable university, called to the Indonesian Bar candidates will be preferred;
- At least 7 years of related working experience in a law firm and is specializing in corporate real estate practice, or as an in-house legal role in real estate industry with good academic history and proven legal skills;
- Familiar with Indonesian corporate law and real estate regulations;
- Demonstrate excellent document drafting skills (both English and Bahasa Indonesia), strong communication and analytical skills;
- Commercial mind-set, drive to deliver high quality results, high level of integrity;
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- International exposure