Indonesian Property Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is an Indonesian Conglomerate, predominantly operating in the field of property while having business presence in other fields as well.
As the Legal Manager, this position is expected to be the focal point for all legal matters of the company. From corporate legal matters, contracts and operational matters, to pre litigation matter. This position will also be expected to be the main advisor to the board of directors and the management in all business decisions, providing insights from a legal and commercial angle where feasible. This includes advise on regulations and policies, as well as advising on future investments and/or divestment.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience, ideally with around 3-5 years of experience in a Law Firm setting
- A minimum Bachelor Degree in Law
- Ability to working efficiently while acting as a single contributor
- Proven knowledge in property and/or construction
- Strong knowledge in Capital Markets and Corporate Law
- Fluency in English
What's on Offer
- Reporting directly to the Directors
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration