- Global exposure with exciting regional projects
- Cross-departmental collaboration
About Our Client
Global business with over 10,000 employees globally, highly entrepreneurial with multiple brands. The are the leader in their field, headquartered in Europe.
Leadership: Take responsibility for day-to-day support to business and functional services, i.e. contract management, liabilities matters, and ensuring that all allegations of legal misconduct are reported in a timely manner to the executive team in an attempt to maintain integrity within the business.
Legal Advice: Manage legal risk and offers pragmatic legal advice to the business's senior leadership on regulations and all legal matters, assist General Counsel on all corporate matters and manages the legal structuring and governance of the local organisation, monitor legal matters (issuance of notes, provides presentations and regular training on legal matters to the business's senior leadership), implement compliance with group policies and regulatory frameworks domestically and abroad (GDPR, CCPA, anti-bribery regulations etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ PQE lawyer with Commercial Contracts and IP expertise, FMCG experience is preferred
- Be a "hands-on" lawyer, with a proactive, independent, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- The willingness to develop a thorough understanding of the business, its people, markets, facilities and customers.
- Ability to self-motivate and striving to "go the extra mile".
- Excellent team player, collaborative
What's on Offer
Global exposure, cross-departmental collaboration, flexible working arrangements, and great work life balance.