- Legal Counsel in automotive manufacturer company
- Extensive learning curve and career growth
About Our Client
A foreign investment & limited liability company as a manufacturer of cars, multi purpose engine product, generator, accessories, and other motorized products.
- Provide day to day legal advice and/or legal opinion and assistance for implementing contract and other formal arrangements entered by the company
- Draft, review contract/agreement which related to the company
Sale and Purchase Agreement, Cooperation Agreement, Rent and Lease Agreement, Warehouse Agreement, Land& Building Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Repair and Modification Agreement, Construction Agreement, Duty Binding Agreement (bilingual)
- Ensure company's business license registration and renewal
The Successful Applicant
A 5-10 years experience lawyer in automotive industry, or if you're practising in law firm, you need to have proven experience in similar industries.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- International exposure and learning curve