Legal Counsel - Media Company
Leading company in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Media Agency company. They have over 10 business across the globe focusing on different aspects. They have over 30.000 employees and since long have been pioneer in the industry. Recently they have expanded their business and is looking for a Legal Professional to join their team.
You will need to focus on several aspects:
- Negotiate, draft and review business contracts in Indonesia.
- Develop solutions which will support transactions tailored to the company's corporate strategic goals.
- Draft policies in line with local regulation as well as company's global compliance
- Provide and assist legal support to all business units.
- Support compliance agenda and train other business units regarding compliance regulation.
- Advise on local anti-corruption compliance measures in line with local laws and regulations.
- Liaise closely with external counsels to support the business in their corporate and commercial matters.
- Dispute management, and if necessary, manage litigation
The Successful Applicant
- Has around 8+ years of relevant experience, from private practice and in-house
- Has been exposed to to international management.
- Has experience with media or technology services companies.
- Fluent Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia capability.
What's on Offer
- Vibrant working team
- Work for leading company in their sector
- International environment