Lean Manufacturing Manager - Major Global Automotive Firm
Extensive presence throughout Indonesia.
Highly dynamic work environment and fast paced
About Our Client
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. Reaching up to 2000 factory employees, during this time we are looking for a highly experienced Lean Manufacturing professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the Lean Manufacturing Director and the role will be responsible for several experienced assistant managers within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Able to put prime strategy on continuous improvement throughout all factories in Indonesia
- Leads and fosters the continuous improvement roadmap for the manufacturing team.
- Leverages continuous improvement tools to drive continued operational improvements and ensures engagement of the entire manufacturing team through strong communication and clear direction.
- Identification and organization of resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with plan.
- Lead and manage individual project teams and deployment plans all functional levels.
- Monitor progress against plans and achievement of continuous improvement and progression to higher assessment levels.
- Monitor and report all site level measurements and performance within the plant
- Account for predicted savings and track, validate and post to the financial operating results.
- Provide leadership on lean thinking, lean processing and lean production.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a young and experienced professional with an eye for continuous improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience in a global automotive manufacturing firm
- Ability to travel throughout Indonesia to all plant locations
- Experienced, direct, and tough personality- strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing complex plant improvement projects in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational consumer company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.