Lean Manufacturing Manager - Global Food Manufacturing Firm
Industry's largest food manufacturing firm
Premium product, 100% export
About Our Client
A global brand with major exclusive clients throughout the world, their products is the most sought products in its industry. The key success of the company's business is now on supporting strong growth by embracing operation improvement to optimize the manufacturing output at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Lean Manufacturing professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to a Regional Director sitting in Singapore and the role will be responsible for several experienced assistant managers within the matrix team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Able to put prime strategy on continuous improvement throughout all sites in Indonesia.
- Leads and fosters the continuous improvement roadmap for the manufacturing team.
- Leverages continuous improvement tools to drive continued operational improvements and ensures engagement of the entire manufacturing team through strong communication and clear direction.
- Identification and organization of resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with plan.
- Lead and manage individual project teams and deployment plans all functional levels.
- Monitor progress against plans and achievement of continuous improvement and progression to higher assessment levels.
- Monitor and report all site level measurements and performance within the plant.
- Account for predicted savings and track, validate and post to the financial operating results.
- Provide leadership on lean thinking, lean processing and lean production.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for continuous improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience in a food manufacturing firm
- Willing to be located in Sumatra, and ability to travel within Indonesia
- Experienced, direct, and tough personality- strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing complex plant improvement projects in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package including relocation
- Working for the world's leading manufacturing firm in the industry.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.