- Well known Series C Startup
- Fast-moving environment
About Our Client
Our client is a series C startup running in the B2B Fintech business.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases which can be leveraged by all teams including the Automation team.
- Perform all types of testing to ensure overall quality of the Product for better customer satisfaction like user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, integration testing, etc.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Collaborate with Engineering, UI/UX, Infrastructure and Product Management teams.
- As the quality assurance team lead, you will be required to build/improve team processes, good practices as well as training and mentoring your team.
- You will also be responsible for team allocation for projects and project estimation.
- Responsible for collating project status and updating Weekly reports.
- Responsible for performance reviews, one on one's as well as Project PIC for third party collaborations.
- Be an active part of analysis, design and planning activities.
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for good Agile practices.
- Eager to learn and grow as a professional.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other similar fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quality Assurance (Manual or automation)
- Proven experience as a quality assurance Lead or similar roles
- Experience in Team management, training and mentoring.
- Experience in working with Web as well as Mobile applications (iOS & Android)
- Experience in API testing using tools like Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience related to HTTP debugging on web and mobile based applications (iOS & Android) using Developer tools/console.
- High level of comfort in using SQL for in-depth data testing.
- Experience in using test case and bug management tools like Phabricator, Test Rail, etc.
- Experience in working in Agile process methodology.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Should be comfortable with written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance.
- Fin-Tech domain knowledge. Working experience with Financial Services products is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in programming languages like NodeJS, Java, Python, Ruby, etc is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in Automation Testing using frameworks like Appium, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Webdriver.io, etc. is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience in CI/CD process using Jenkins, Gitlab, etc. is a plus but not mandatory.
What's on Offer
Quote job ref