Lead Software Engineer
Application used by thousands of users
About Our Client
Our client is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. They have developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness through their mobile app.
- Respond promptly to user issues, gather info, prioritize, and decide on resolution appropriately.
- Constantly triage issues from various monitoring tools.
- Investigate thoroughly and fix bugs according to severity and urgency.
- Work with the rest of the development team for more complex resolution.
- Analyze the effectiveness of engineering support processes, figure out and execute improvements and optimizations.
- Mentor the team to be more effectiveness in their roles.
The Successful Applicant
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, and have excellent work ethics.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally with both technical and non-technical users both in Indonesian and English.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in executing and managing them thoroughly in Jira.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting and using Linux-based OS, especially Ubuntu.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting, developing, and testing with any of these technologies: message brokers like RabbitMQ, monitoring tools like Sentry, Grafana, Crashlytics, APM tools like Datadog, and provisioning tools like Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Highly skilled in investigating on complex real world database in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production.
- 2-7 years of working-in-the-industry experience as full stack engineer in diverse environments and teams.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Learning and collaborating opportunities
- Fun environment