- Excellent remuneration package
- Well-known tech company
About Our Client
Our client is a widely known logistics startup, established by prominent individuals in their field. They believe in refining good company culture and spreading good vibes in everyday business. Currently they are looking for a lead product ops manager to further their cause.
We are looking for Lead Product Operations Manager with responsibilities as follow:
- Develop, execute, monitor and improve products used by operation team
- Cross functional communicator, collaborate with project team, engineering team and ops team on the ground who will shape operation product and solution
- Know what to prioritize and problem solve some of our strategic operations challenges and leads teams to deliver results.
- Communicate all upcoming product features and user experience changes to internal key stakeholders
- Aggregate and analyze issues using internal tools, surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights.
- Maintain strong team culture of trust, accountability and commitment to impact
- Initiate and drive internal initiatives/results that up-level the Product Operations organization's processes, technology, and ability to deliver a best-in-class user experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have qualities of:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience and/or 3 years at management consulting firm
- Experience in logistics operation is a welcomed addition
- Proven leadership and people management skills in a highly agile environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination from multiple sources
- Experience influencing stakeholders with data.
- Lastly, talent for building empathy for user problem
What's on Offer
- Work with the best minds
- Very good remuneration package offered to successful candidate
- Company puts importance on positive culture