Lead Back End Developer
Work closely with CTO
Open culture to influence and empower products
About Our Client
One of Indo's leading "Financial Ecommerce", our client is backed by international investors and connections with Silicon Valley. Currently looking to expand their operations across Indonesia.
You will act as the right hand man of the CTO. Key responsibilities include:
- Development of first functioning prototypes
- Prototype testing
- Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products
- Development of object-oriented code in Java
- Development of Web, mobile & server software
- Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- Experience building scalable web services
- At least 2 years experience working in a good tech oriented company (or if you don't have it, you can prove to us that you can gain the respect from a team of smart engineers and you can lead them to greatness)
What's on Offer
- Manage a team of top engineers hailed from Silicon Valley and prestigious universities (UI, ITB, Stanford, Cornell, etc).
- Flat hierarchy organization - flexibility to influence projects and team members
- Work closely with co-founders