Lead Back-End Developer - FinTech
Managing multiple FinTech products
About Our Client
Our client is supported by one of Indonesia's most recognisable business brand. With multiple businesses incubated within their own R&D, their aim is currently focus in establishing a strong FinTech business. Working along a lean team compromise of engineers coming from tier 1 startups in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in tech-savy programmers to lead their current project(s).
Reporting directly to the CTO, you are responsible in the development of high performance, scalable systems; serving an essential function in all groundwork, infrastructure and product discussions from conception to completion.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performant code base
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for designing product user interfaces that help drive rapid business growth
- Apply expertise in developing object-oriented software
- Develop service-based architecture and designing persistence and caching models using SQL and NoSQL
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To succeed, must have experience in managing a team of engineers. Technically also must have proven experience in executing software developments.
- Knowledge using Python/Django
- Needs basic understanding of modern microservices architecture and containerization technology such as Docker
- Understanding of how stateless, high performing APIs are built at carrier grade level
- Working knowledge of GIT revision control system and bash shellscripts
- Should understand difference between SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Familiar with Agile methodology, continuous build and deployment pipelines is helpful
What's on Offer
- Lead a team of engineers coming from tier 1 startups in Indonesia
- Exposure to the growing Fintech industry
- Career advancement opportunity