Key Account Manager YOGYAKARTA - Automotive Aftermarket MNC
fase paced challenging role
commercially driven role
About Our Client
Client is a European multinational engineering and technology company and is currently one of the biggest automotive components supplier in world.
1. Develop and maintain strategic long-term partnership with preferred partner to accomplish growth and company strategy
2. Plan, negotiate and review business activities within the relevant account on a regular basis.
3. Perform territory and sales analysis, assessing the result and proposing sales strategy to increase market share.
4. Work closely with Marketing team on product portfolio and account performance in all areas including sales, profit, and promotional effectiveness.
5. Develop and maintain strategic long-term partnership with preferred partner to accomplish growth and company strategy
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or relevant field
2. 5 to 7 years of working experience in sales
3. Proven experience in building distribution network and business development
4. Having entrepreneurial mindset and self-motivated
5. Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
6. Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
8. Willing to Travel Frequently
What's on Offer
Fast paced challenging role