Key Account Manager (Telco)
Work in thriving and sustainable sector
Showcase your Sales and Account management skills
About Our Client
My client is a global software provider for companies that undergo digital transformation - they offer strategic and analtical software solutions that help organizations offering IT/Digital software solutions. Examples includes IT operations management tools, networking solutions, host connectivity solutions, security solutions and many more.
Key Account Managers are responsible for working within the Telco sector with portfolio solutions of Security, Big Data & Analytics, DevOps and Hybrid IT Management.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Telco sector - to expand install base and drive pursuit across named Telco accounts in Indonesia
- Farming - Upsell and cross sell, my client's portfolio solutions into existing and target accounts.
- New Account Management - initiate engagement with targeted telecommunications accounts and their respective buying centres; lead the opportunity development process all the way to close.
- Establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of the brand in the market and sector.
- Align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know the customers business needs.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Leverage Channel and Alliance partners to deliver growth.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills utilising Salesforce
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years professional sales, sales management and/or account management experience in software, technology solutions or system integration (SI) sales to the Telco industry.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level), or working experience for/or with at least one of the 4 main Telecommunication providers in Indonesia.customers (Telkomel, Hutchison, Indosat and XL)
- Successful experience in selling IT, Applications, Network or Analytics product/services to Tier1 Operators.
- Good sound technical knowledge of Telco network, IT, OSS and BSS
- Understanding of the OSS/BSS Stack in Telco accounts and peripheral application vendors
- Prior Experience of Solution selling in the Telco accounts in Indonesia
- Negotiating sizeable software deals
- Possesses great communication, co-ordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrix organisations
- University or Bachelor's degree and directly related previous work experience
Proven track record in:
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure account retention & growth
- Working with senior management/key decision makers to become the partner of choice
- Solution selling of high value software solutions and understand selling of services sales
- Consistent achievement of revenue objectives
What's on Offer
Attractive Remuneration package and Career advancement opportunity.