Key Account Manager - Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Interesting bonus scheme
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the top pharmceutical companies. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Key Account Manager with prior experiences in handling big hospitals, have been handling distributor as well.
Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing national key accounts and also distributor management. Other responsibilities including:
- Establishing and maintaining distribution
- Implementing channel strategies
- Sales execution
- Assisting big accounts with their needs
- Trade Sales development of the brand through horizontal growth (numeric distribution) and vertical growth (volume per outlet)
- Maximise potential off-take in the assigned territory
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth experience in managing accounts. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Preferably the one who is Key Account Manager currentlyExperiences in managing distributor is a must
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years experiences
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and proven leadership
What's on Offer
- Career Progression
- Interesting bonus scheme
- Handling big accounts