Key Account Manager (FMCG)
Exposure to multinational FMCG company
Rewarding career in global FMCG company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the MNC FMCG. With their coveted brand and highly sought product across the globe, they are currently looking for a High Potential talent to strengthen their team in Indonesia.
This role will be responsible for Distribution Partner to establish a relationship in terms to implement the sales fundamentals, which drive our business and to deliver short and long term volume, profit and organisational goals.
Other responsibilities including:
- Establishing and maintaining distribution
- Implementing channel strategies
- Sales execution
- Business results (Trade Sales and Trade-Marketing Expenses)
- Trade Sales development of the brand through horizontal growth (numeric distribution) and vertical growth (volume per outlet)
- Brand building activation
- Basic & perfect store standards set-up
- Maximise potential off-take in the assigned territory
The Successful Applicant
Candidate are expected to have :
- Bachelor degree, MBA is desirable
- At least 5 years experience in FMCG sector with successful track record of reaching sales targets
- Key customers management experience
- English - fluent
- Microsoft Power Point & Excel advanced skills
- Strong negotiations and communication skills
- Looking forward to growing opportunities in business and personal skills
- Able and willing to work in a flat structured, low-bureaucratic company, applying all best practices obtained on previous jobs.
- Willing to bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach to business.
What's on Offer
This job offers exposure to multinational FMCG company environment, as well as progressive and rewarding career.