Key Account Manager (China Key Accounts)
Top Multinational Oil & Gas Company
Excellent career progression and advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a Top Multinational Oil & Gas Company specializes in manufacturing oil products for industrial sectors.
The selected candidate is responsible to develop and maintain China key accounts/clients for the Company. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and take ownership to sales objectives including assigned distributors & Chinese direct accounts, Chinese OEMs in assigned territories or nationwide.
- Develop respective Distributors in support of territory sales goals. Distributors are to be fully aligned with Global/Regional/TOI requirements.
- Accountable for distributors handling Chinese key accounts.
- Develop and maintain appropriate business relationships with Chinese clients' decision-makers and key personnels.
- Accountable for all aspects of account administration, including contract administration, lubrication chart creation and maintenance, credit reports and credit performance, and the updating and maintenance of the Chinese Customer database and provide consultancy/support to Distributors to follow/join new bids /projects / customers.
- Monitor market and competitor trends. Develop and implement agreed strategies to counter competitor activities to maintain sales goals.
- Monitor distributors' sales performance against target/plan & sales forecast.
- Provide sales coaching/trainings to distributor sales teams.
- Assist distributors in developing Chinese accounts to be aligned with TOI requirements.
- Monitor distributor sales activities to be aligned with TOI requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate must have experience in developing and managing key accounts, preferably Chinese clients or key accounts. Other requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in key account management role
- Fluent in Mandarin language is a must
- Strong key account management skills (previous experience with Chinese clients will be preferred)
- Extensive network/client portfolio especially from Chinese clients
- Strong negotiation/presentation/computer skill
- Ability to deliver product knowledge and brand and product conversion effectively
- Ability to resolve problems promptly and effectively
What's on Offer
The selected candidate for Key Account Manager (China Key Accounts) will be offered:
- Great exposure in oil industry and China key accounts/sectors
- Excellent career progression
- Attractive salary and quarterly incentive benefit