Junior Business Development ( Purchasing & Logistic )
Supporting business development activities such as order processing.
Proactively update on any development and aware of urgent topic.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and self-adhesive system solutions for industrial and professional customers as well as end consumers. Applications for various industrial sectors - such as the automotive industry, the electronics sector (e.g. smartphones, tablets), printing and paper, building supply, and security concepts for effective brand.
- Supporting business development activities such as order processing, checking the accuracy of sales order and all relevant documents.
- Follow up and verifies with Headquarters Customer service on order confirmation, inventory, shipment date, credit limit and update the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain customer intimacy by creating relationship and provide necessary information regarding to the order status and related documentation upon shipment.
- Check the sales order accuracy and all relevant information regarding products,inventory, price, and shipment mode and leadtime.
- Building good customer relationship and communicate well during order processing to make sure customer get what they order
- Proactively update on any development and aware of urgent topic.
- Communicate effectively both external and internal both verbal and written forms to all related party in achieving the goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Female, age 26-32 years old, Indonesian
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in Customer Services or similar job.
- Communication in English, Bahasa and Chinese.
- Pro-active, planning & organizing, work independently
- Strong in Purchasing
What's on Offer
1. International exposure
2. Exciting career path and remuneration