Java Tech Lead
MNC IT Firm
Leading their IT business
About Our Client
Regarded as "One of the best Enterprise provider", our client is a cloud-based enterprise mobility solutions company and an industry leader among mobile application development platform. We empower organizations to compete in mobile time by rapidly delivering, ready-to-run, multi-edge mobile apps across the broadest array of devices and systems. As the largest provider focused purely on cross-platform enterprise mobility solutions, We serve more than 25 million mobile app users worldwide every day and manages more than 1.4 billion user sessions annually.
- Work with Project team (offshore/onsite) and understand requirements, analyze and support in requirement document preparation.
- Support Project Manager in preparation of project implementation plans.
- Take full ownership of the implementation.
- Deliver Application features as per release schedule and quality expectations.
- Interact with customers and internal teams during the entire Project Life Cycle.
- Enhance efficiency of Dev/test/release process.
- Research & track developments in the mobile and application segments.
- Drive technology learning and provide mentorship to your teams.
- Good understanding of the full SDLC and experience with SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from Project initiation, through design, development, review, test, release and maintenance.
- Training and mentoring skills for the team.
Nice to have
- Prior software development background in fintech/banking
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in designing and developing scalable web based applications.
- Good knowledge and skills in the areas Java, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns
- Should have good knowledge of Service Integration Concepts (especially integration with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services)
- Should be able to design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security
- Onsite/Customer facing experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
Working with one of the top MNC company with presence around the globe. Additionally, this role in Jakarta is an excellent opportunity to lead the team from the ground up.