IT Product Manager - (Bandung based)
Scale up Indonesia's natural resource with tech.
Develop product from scratch
About Our Client
Established in 2013, the startup have obtained utmost government support due to its innovative mission that is optimizing Indonesian untapped natural resources through technology.
- Drive roadmaps, ensure development and enhancement are aligned with company's objectives.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather ideas and feedback relating to product development.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure development running smooth, objective achieved and on timeline.
- Conduct sprint planning, sprint grooming, retrospective and do iteration.
- Backlog prioritization.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-4 years of experience in Product Management.
- Have consistency in Product portfolio (e.g Customer Facing Products, Payment products and so on)
- Resides or open for relocation to Bandung.
- Possessed Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from reputable university.
- Have shapeshifting ability, meaning candidate able to put themselves in various user perspective.
- Zoom-in and Zoom out ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package.
- Flexible remote working, 30hrs per week in office.
- Work with a lean team and dynamic culture.