Opportunity to work for an esteemed organization
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
One of the worlds leading plantation company.
- Prepare strategic and operational plans for the Information Communications Technology (ICT) department to ensure that all necessary ICT tools, processes and systems are in place to meet the requirements of the business and contribute to the achievement of short- and long-term goals of the company.
- Develop and manage the planning and budgeting for ICT/CDC services to ensure that resources are used to provide best in class ICT services that are in line with organizational growth.
- Effectively monitoring ICT/CDC budgets ensuring that spending is appropriate and is within the agreed limits.
- To engage and manage relationships with coontractors, consultants and suppliers.
- Ensure ICT systems comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Oversee ICT special projects, including planning, scheduling, managing and progress reporting for new system implementations.
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- To regularly review and update the overall ICT strategy ensuring that it continues to reflect changes in the Company's objectives, legislation, and the external technological environment.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the quality and cost efficiency of CDC services.
- To proactively identify risks and ensure that any risks that are ICT related or that will impact on the ICT service provision are effectively managed and to take appropriate actions to protect the Company's operations by providing a suitable internally controlled environment, including disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they fulfill their duties in the ICT function.
- To ensure that staff are recruited, trained, managed, appraised and developed in accordance with the company's policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in IT/Engineering
- MBA would be added advantage from premier Business School
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of total work experience (with at least 2-4 years of post-MBA experience)
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven, focused, and analytical
- Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
- Resourceful and energetic executor capable of taking on a task and driving it to completion
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package