IT Business Analyst (English Speaking)
Joining Multicultural Company
About Our Client
We are looking for an experienced and fresh grads, analytical-minded and process for IT Business Analyst with English speaker. If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies, this is your opportunity.
Our client is part of multinational group Financial IT who has been established for more than 15 years and is willing to expanding their business to build new businesses. They are growing rapidly across the region and adding some headcounts to help them to running their projects tremendously.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Eliciting business requirement details with stakeholder, including but not limited to validating and verifying requirements
- Analyzing and designing system process, functional and the impact toward the implementable form.
- Providing recommendation, alternate and workaround solutions of any issues during implementation.
- Acting as a bridge between clients and project teams; including planning, coordinating, communicating, monitoring, facilitating, scheduling and evaluating the progress.
The Successful Applicant
- Having a Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or other relevant majors.
- Having Min. 2 years experience as Business Analyst/ business consultant/QA/Developer/SA in IT Co/ Fintech Co
- Preferably having experience in system for banking, transaction, payment, multifinance, loan, e-commerce.
- Having Good Understanding of SDLC and its methodologies.
- Familiar with BRD, FSD, TSD, RFP, TOR, SOR, UML.
- Must be able to speak fluently and writting in english
What's on Offer
- Great Remuneration
- Part of the new opening business unit