*Leading tech start-up with specialisation in mobile application
Excellent career growth and be part of dynamic projects
About Our Client
Backed by one of Indonesia's largest Telecommunication, we have an opening for an iOS Developer to join a leading FinTech firm in Indonesia.
In this technical role, you will work among members to design and evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies that comply with the Fin-Tech standards. Other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend costumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery ( CI/CD ) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure app releases are always worthy of five star ratings
- Build re-usable IOS software components for the Fin-Tech platform
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out-within and accross teams.
- Understand user's requirements and function specification.
- Prepare detail technical specification
- Develop software application in IOS
- Deliver best method to create a good quality product that comply Fin-Tech Minimum product standard
The Successful Applicant
Only Indonesian citizens will be shortlisted. To succeed, we are looking for candidates with a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields. Other key requirements:
- Good understanding with Objective C is must
- Familiar with REST and JSON
- Having good understanding with MVC
- Experience with Swift is plus
- Familiar with IOS SDK and Xcode
- Able to work in a team or a task force
- Having qualification or experience to lead a developer team or project
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Highly motivated, self starter, and detail oriented
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth and be part of dynamic projects
- Leading tech start-up with specialisation in mobile application