Inventory Management Manager
Work in a high dynamic and multicultural company
A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is the leading FMCG company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as an Inventory Management Manager you will assist the Senior Operation Manager to manage whole inventory team to drive the accuracy in inventory management.
- Plan and implement for company inventory strategy. (such as SOP, Reporting and Inventory Database)
- Manage utilization of company assets (fleet, inventory room and it's equipment
- Organize & integrate all related functions to work as one team to continually improve the quality of service for goods transportation and warehousing
- Maintain and control a supply of spare parts and the machinery to ensure rapid repair in the event of breakdown
- Support, Maintain, Control the implementation of QMS, EMS, OHS, SMK-3, FSMS, SJH, and Waste Management
- Support and coordination to the all department to maximize productive of the plant output and KPI.
- Responsible for training of new personnel and re-training of existing personnel increasing the motivation of their group, appraise council and discipline work force.
- Coordinate the production schedule and decide on the going and the end of production line process.
- To take firm actions toward the subordinates who make some flaws this can hamper the achievement of production.
- To make work outline and strategy to achieve the target that has been set up
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with Engineering is preferable
- Currently working in Large Scale Distribution and Manufacturing Company
- Strong ability in Project management and Coordination between department
- Willing to travel to various sites within Indonesia
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Able to communicate to every activity which is conducted to related section.
- Able to analyze data and progress of activities implementation
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation.
What's on Offer
- Work in a high dynamic and multicultural company
- Join a professional team
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential