Internal Audit Manager - Financial Service
Internal Audit Manager
FMCG - Financial Service
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed consumer company. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Internal Audit Manager who can assist the business to comply to policies and regulations.
- Monitor and supervise the overall internal audit process
- Monitor and supervise the preparation of internal audit report
- Understood the governance, policy, and framework of audit planning
- Provide consultation to the auditee to minimize hazard in performing audit
- Assist the external auditor in performing yearly audit
- Follow-up on reported findings at appropriate intervals. Internal audit departments maintain a follow-up database for this purpose.
- Lead the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you have a background in financial service/ multifinance
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Ideally you need to have a strong understanding of Internal Audit, Internal Control and SOX Compliance
- Understanding in risk and compliance will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience