Integrated Marketing Communication Manager - Global Electronics
Opportunity to work with exciting category
Role with hyper-growth global company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest electronics companies in the world and known for producing mainstream and luxurious products with foothold in Indonesia.
- Develop & implement brand plan for all priority brands as well as secondary brands Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximize the outcome of each activation.
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans.
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation.
- Conduct market intelligence and analyze market information through competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has a decent experience within the FMCG industry preferably within luxurious products brand management. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and only looking for Indonesian nationality.
Other key requirements include:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Multiple successful projects and possess international & local perspective
- Adept in planning for insights, promotional and integrated marketing.
- Understand Indonesian culture and market, plus understand what Indonesian wants.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in product marketing preferably within luxurious or consumer electronics industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to develop/create long term brand marketing strategy for the company's products.
- Have a self-starting personality.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with exciting category
- Role with hyper-growth global company
- Exposure in global environment