Instrumentation Maintenance Manager - Global Manufacturing Firm
Major multinational firm with worldwide presence
Strong brand presence throughout the world
About Our Client
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products and brand recognition in the agribusiness industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Maintenance Manager professional to drive and manage the one of the firm's biggest plant operation for the Indonesian business.
This role will report to the Plant Manager of the firm and with sizeable experienced subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintenance function, with direct reports of maintenance team leaders and reliability engineers.
- Meet business objectives for plant reliability.
- Developing database for the automated production machines, ability to translate complex P&IDs.
- Deliver improvements in plant reliability through implementation of world class maintenance techniques including TPM, RCM.
- Contributing towards overall Plant safety through proper plant reliability.
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy and leading end-to-end engineering projects.
- Contribute positively to maintenance system and the spare parts management.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Production Manager, Quality Manager and Logistics Manager as peers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced maintenance professional to be based in East Java, with an eye for good production practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in delivering maintenance strategies and production automation.
- Experienced leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives.
- Results focus - sets clear goals and provides plans to deliver.
- Leads improvement programs with world-class maintenance techniques including TPM & RCM.
- Business systems - familiar with being hands on and exposure to ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in East Java
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.