Innovation Project Manager - Renewable Contract
Start-up to build a new business line
Interesting benefits & successful project bonus
About Our Client
Our client is one of Fortune 500's top healthcare companies worldwide. They understand the importance of innovation as the key driver of growth and leadership creation in the Indonesian market. They are bringing together the brightest minds in business, engineering and medicine to collaboratively work to identify, create and build a new service business models in Indonesia.
Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic innovation project manager with experience in business development, strategic operations, sales & marketing, and/or consulting.
The ideal candidate will report to the Global Senior Manager and have broad exposure to senior leaders across South East Asia and the US corporate headquarters.
Other responsibilities include:
- Apply a structured business model process in a team-based environment to identify unique customer needs, develop new and innovative business models to address these needs, create pilot plans to test new models, and work to transition new models into commercial launch activities
- Create ways to promote the business model innovation process and methodology throughout the organization
- Work closely with Global Strategy team on the various on-going projects, together with local franchises and other internal stakeholders
- Daily project management of key activities, including: collaborating with external partners and stakeholders (vendors, hospital HCPs etc.), partnership sourcing and proposals, operational set-up and pilot execution, cross functional communication, and business model development
The Successful Applicant
launching new businesses and products, consulting, operational execution, sales and marketing, and/or business development.
As a founding member of this corporate start-up, you will be required to take on many different projects and be hands-on in building a new business in Indonesia.
You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and highly prefer Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity and join this team you should have:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in medical or health care, either provider (e.g. MD, nurse, internist/GP) or corporate experience, including medical device and/or pharmaceuticals
- Experience across business development, strategy consulting, new product development and product launch
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong entrepreneurial passion - "scrappy" business builder, creator of new ideas/ organizations/ models
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and customers (strong written and verbal skills)
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment -particularly with respect to selling confidence in a new business direction
- Strong project management skills
- Prototyping & piloting experience preferred
What's on Offer
This is a unique and career-accelerating opportunity for an ambitious and top-performing candidate to:
- Join a corporate incubator & start-up to build a new business line
- Multi-national company benefits & successful project completion bonus
- Global exposure to top senior leaders, including training and project experience with team in the US and South East Asia
- Support for placement in larger organization upon successful completion of project
- Global network