Indirect Buyer - Oil & Gas Company (MNC-JKT)
Guaranteed career progression
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned oil & gas company and has been a market leader in the oil & gas industry in Asia and the rest of the world for decades. The company also has an established offices in many parts of the world and looking to expand their operations in Indonesia.
- Implements supply chain strategies provided by corporate procurement. Evaluates savings opportunities, launches initiatives and manages implementation as a project manager. Focuses on indirect spend categories such as MRO, OEM spare parts, Forklifts, etc.
- Meet or exceed annual goals related to cost and trade working capital
- Propose and report Regional/Low spend Category strategies to support site purchased material
- Interpolate and cleanse (validate spend and align category code) for site spends
- Implement strategies and actions to reduce suppliers, standardization and/or demand management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Three years or more of manufacturing experience in planning, project management or purchasing.
- Good PC / software knowledge/skills Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in cost analysis, strong analytical skills & business acumen
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP and its impact on a multi-plant supply chain.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and hold others accountable.
What's on Offer
- Guaranteed career progression within the company
- Very good remuneration package offered to successful candidate
- Opportunity for international trainings