Human Resource Manager, fmcg
Reputable FMCG brand
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG company who has gained a reputable market share in Indonesian Market.
- Overseeing overall HR Department of the business, covering production and corporate/commercial offices
- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with business objectives and strategies
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management
- Promote corporate values and shaping culture
- Ensuring HR Operations and initiatives are aligned to develop high impact human capital solutions
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will must meet the following key requirements:
- Around 7-15 years of overall working experiences in Human Resources as a Generalist covering end-to-end HR Services from recruitment, man power planning, talent management and development, industrial and employees relations
- Experiences in managing a small team and overseeing HR department
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Experiences in production food industry would be beneficial
- Significant experience in end-to-end recruitment process
*Kindly note that only successful candidate who deemed to meet the criteria will be contacted due to high number of applicants.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for junior manager to step into managerial position.