Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) - Engineering
Leading Tech Start-up
About Our Client
Our client is a leading tech start up looking to grow its HR team to optimize its performance.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Address all the HR issues
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation and organisational development.
- Facilitate continual development of HR initiatives such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits and L&D.
- Accelerate a culture of excellence to make people feel engaged and driven to deliver high performance
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organisational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- Partner with Managers to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility and job performance.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum 5 years of experience in HR
- Successful experience as an HR leader in 500+ employee company aligned to an Engineering or Product client group.
- A broad knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state & federal employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
- Consistently approaches work with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Demonstrate openness and respond positively to feedback.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and significant opportunity growth