- Senior-level role in rapidly growing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the logistics and transport industry.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Effective operations and strategic direction of the human resource and admin function, including people development, talent management, industrial relations, and etc.
- Responsible for overall staff satisfaction and welfare strategies/programs
- Management of staff Union, and Collective Agreement negotiation and administration process;
- Actively implement strategic HR initiatives such as succession planning and staff retention programs for the Company and within the department as and when appropriate;
- Provide HR business partnership to business leaders.
- Develop, implement, socialize and enforce HR policies on a corporate level.
- Lead overall HR Budget process (support annual budget processes.
- Enhance working relationship between management & employees via different employee engagement & continuous improvement programs so as to create better lives & welfare for employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound knowledge of local labour market & trend as well as local regulatory requirements
- Extensive experience in HR policy setting at the corporate level.
- At least 10-15 years of experience, preferably in the logistics industry.
- Strong influencing and business partnering skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Experience in handling different levels & categories of staff
What's on Offer
- Senior-level position working closely with company executives and senior management.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.