HRBP - Hospital
Oversee and lead the entire HR function
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest hospital chain in Indonesia that offers significant opportunity to grow personally and professionally with attractive remuneration.
- Act an change agent to address any issues regarding HR discipline
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain healthy relationships across the business
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate requires:
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership, and project and people management skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- At least 5 years of HR experience
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Experience in organisational effectiveness and organisation change processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience for the Talent, Reward and OE agendas
What's on Offer
The opportunity to lead the entire HR function of the hospital chains across Indonesia. Challenging but rewarding role with a attractive salary package.