HRBP - Digital Entertainment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the digital entertainment industry
The key responsibilities of HRBP include:
- Design and implement HR policy from scratch
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring the overall performance of the employees
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- team up with other HR departmental teams in determining approaches to matters of recruitment, compensation, and other HR functions in order to ensure that the programs in place are effective and efficient.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate requires to:
- 5-10 years of HR experience
- excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, project and people management skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytic and goal oriented
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration and major opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.