- Attractive salary package
- Exciting opportunity to work with a multinational organization
About Our Client
The client is one of the market leaders in the consultancy sector with strong growth projections.
Main Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive an efficient and effective Human Resources department to support business objectives.
- Evaluate and develop HR process and agenda to align with business directions.
- Enhance efficient and effective HR business process.
- Develop effective and strategic people agenda and program, through organisation development, talent management, performance management and culture.
- Strategic people partner to business leaders.
- Strengthen employees and management relationships.
- Promote people development and human capital.
- Develop, drive and ensure execution of transformation is as efficient and smooth.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Candidate MUST meet all of the following criteria:
- Well-rounded 10+ years of experiences in Human Resources department including at least 4 years in leadership/managerial level leading a team and working with business leaders.
- Proven track record in driving and implementing HR transformation and change management.
- Proven track record in developing and transform HR program through organisation development, talent management, performance management and tool, compensation and HR operations process.
- Strong and solid understanding in industrial, employee and labour relations including manpower regulations and compliance.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work with a multinational organisation that is a market leader in Indonesia. It is a managerial role that influence's the company's short-term and long-term HR performance, giving the candidate exceptional professional growth.